Second Life Blogs
Blog details not available
Posted at 2:15:49 AM on 12/22/2009 by Crispin Broek [Remove]
2. Depends what you primarily use it for....surfing the web, gaming, downloading and storing tons of information, etc. If you're just using it to surf around the internet, any cheap machine from Best Buy or Walmart will do.
Posted at 7:22:48 AM on 12/22/2009 by -Blue [Remove]
3. You would, of course, in that case, have to add the shipping costs to UK!
Posted at 8:11:46 AM on 12/22/2009 by Crispin Broek [Remove]
4. If you want something "bigger than this", build it yourself! I built one up for much less than it would have cost to buy it from the factory.
Yes, E-machines are fantastic for someone who just wants to surf around the internet.
Posted at 1:47:26 PM on 12/22/2009 by -Blue [Remove]
5. I found my perfect machine and it is under the philips brand. 1 trig of HD, plenty for my music, then it has Nvidia Geforce GT 9600GT 6gig of Ram and all for under £500.00
Posted at 3:45:57 PM on 12/22/2009 by stevie Koolhoven [Remove]
6. *hugz XP* Its always severed me well,
I had visa and BOY that was a nightmare-- worked good for awhile, but it crashed on me>_<;;; I hope Windows 7 Works better-- I will find out sooN i guess.
Posted at 5:22:46 PM on 12/22/2009 by Sakura23 [Remove]
7. I found my perfect machine and it is under the philips brand. 1 trig of HD, plenty for my music, then it has Nvidia Geforce GT 9600GT 6gig of Ram and all for under £500.00
Posted at 1:47:14 AM on 12/23/2009 by stevie Koolhoven [Remove]
Add Your Comments
Only members are allowed to POST COMMENTS. If you are a member, please make sure you login first.
Not a member yet? Sign up Now - It's FREE!
Existing Member? Login!